Everyone loves a quiz! Especially a Disney one! You could organise your own Disney quiz night in your house or how about face timing your mates to ask them questions. Or use Zoom! Feel feel to print off the below to have some lovely Disney fun – just don’t look at the bottom as that’s where you will find the answers. Can you get 20/20?
- Q : In Disney’s 1959 film, Sleeping Beauty, Aurora is betrothed to a prince shortly after she is born. This same prince rescues her when she falls into a deep sleep. Who is he?
- Q : In Pinocchio, what is Gepetto?
- Q : Everyone knows that Cinderella lost a glass slipper as she left the ball at midnight. But did it fall off her right foot or left foot?
- Q : In Alice In Wonderland what colour is the rabbit?
- Q : The handsome prince in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves is probably the most mysterious out of all the Disney princes. What is his name?
- Q : In Peter Pan what land does Wendy go to?
- Q : Simba, Mufasa, and Scar are probably the first names you think of when The Lion Kingis mentioned, but let’s give this powerful lioness some love.
- Q : In The Little Mermaid what is the name of the sea witch?
- Q : You know the little human girl from Monsters, Inc. as Boo, but she actually has a real, more human name.
- Q : What is the Princesses name in Aladdin?
- Q : Out of all the Disney films, one main character speaks the least. Who is it?
- Q : Genie from Aladdin complained that being cooped up in a lamp gave him such a crick in the neck. Just how long was he in there?
- Q : What does Woody from Toy Story have in his boot?
- Q : What American actor played the part of Burt in Mary Poppins?
- Q : Which Disney film is set on a Hawaiian Island?
- Q : What are Sully and Mike collecting to power Monstropolis in Monsters, Inc.?
- Q : In which Disney film will you find the villain, Cruella De Vil?
- Q : What Disney film released in 2010 retells the classic fairytale?
- Q : What type of animal is a Flounder?
- Q : What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s Disney partner?
Answers: Prince Philip, human, left foot, white, Prince Florian, Neverland, Sarabai, Ursula, Mary, Jasmine, Dumbo, 10,000 years, a snake, Dick Van Dyke, Lilo and Stitch, Children’s Screams, 101 Dalmatians, Tangled, A fish, Minnie
Now go watch our latest Walt Disney World Trip!